Have you ever heard of orthofeet .If your answer are NO! That is alright! Let me give you a detail introduction.Orthofeet, Inc. was established in 1984 by Ron Bar and his brother Michael Bar. Ron Bar earned a doctorate in biomedical engineering from the Technion Israel Institute of Technology and Michael Bar earned a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from the same institute. The real story of Orthofeet, however, lies in Ron Bar’s motivation for the business. As a young soldier serving as a reserve during the Yom Kippur war of 1973 in Israel, Ron Bar lost his leg when his tank was hit with a missile. Out of this tragedy, Orthofeet was born. Ron saw early on that the traditional method of taking a cast of a patient’s foot was cumbersome, and often, inaccurate. After earning his degrees, he set out to design insoles, foot orthotics, and footwear that would make more sense to his condition and others with mobility issues. Ron’s brother, Michael, also joined him, adding his expertise as a mechanical engineer. Together, they came up with a method that would allow the orthotic to mold directly to the shape of the foot, using expandable polyurethane foam that is activated by water. This patented orthotic allows for a more accurate and dynamic shaping to the contours of the foot, enhancing fit and comfort. In 2000, using its expertise in foot biomechanics and orthotics design, Orthofeet started a line of comfort orthopedic shoes, which combine attractive styling with innovative comfort features. Ron’s war tragedy led to what is today a very successful business that improves the lives of millions of customers worldwide.
THE SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT SHOE STOPS HERE
If you suffer from certain foot conditions or illnesses that cause foot conditions, leading a mobile, pain-free life can be a constant challenge, and the quest for the right pair of supportive, well-fitted shoes, never-ending. But now that you’ve arrived at Orthofeet, that quest is over.
Orthofeet’s orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique comfort features to offer the very best solution for sensitive feet and other physical ailments affected by foot problems or poor posture. We combine the very latest, cutting-edge athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing to bring you the highest level of comfort and protection for your feet, knees and lower back.
1.WHAT WE SALE?
The primary focus of the OrthoFeet brand is to offer the ultimate comfortable and functional shoes, orthotic insoles and socks. By combining athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing, OrthoFeet footwear offer the highest level of comfort and protection for sensitive feet.
Finding the right pair of shoes can be a tiring process, especially when faced with a foot ailment. OrthoFeet employs biomedical engineers to build innovative footwear products, designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions, such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Foot pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and neuroma, and products for individuals with diabetes, arthritis and Neuropathy.
Orthofeet is also offering innovative high heels, which are biomechanically engineered to offer the world’s most comfortable heels. Bioheels allow users to customize the support under the arch and to adjust the space inside the shoe, providing a perfect fit and eliminating foot slippage at the heel.
OrthoFeet products have been proven to help millions of people looking for comfort shoes, diabetic shoes, therapeutic shoes, arthritic shoes, orthotic shoes, foot orthotics, removable insoles, seam-free socks, non-binding and non-constrictive socks.
The Best Walking Shoes for Women in 2020
Walking is one of the best physical activities we can engage in that has so many benefits to our body and soul. With summer fast approaching, there has never been a better time to get up and get walking. However, so many of us can’t seem to engage in this activity due to foot pain or other problems affecting our feet and body. Many times, this stems from simply wearing the wrong pair of walking shoes.
Whether you are walking for a mental boost or just to improve your general overall health, we have taken the time to explore the best walking shoes for women that will enable you to enjoy your walk in comfort, walk longer and prevent exacerbating debilitating foot and back problems at the same time. Don’t let existing health conditions get in the way of your walking with our guide to the best walking shoes for women.
HOW DO WE CHOOSE THE BEST WALKING SHOES FOR WOMEN?
Understanding which features make for the best walking shoes can make all the difference not only in guaranteeing an enjoyable walking experience but in protecting your long-term foot, leg, and back health too. We have listed key features the best walking shoes for women should have.
- Support & cushioning: the more a shoe has built into it, the more comfortable and healthier it will be for you. The best walking shoes for women will be those that offer arch support, control overpronation and absorb shock with every step you take. Shoes designed with an orthotic insole, usually by orthopedic shoe brands, are your best bet.
- Adjustability: the best walking shoes are those that fit your foot perfectly. To achieve this, you need a shoe with adjustable straps, laces or other features to loosen and tighten the fit. A shoe can have multiple adjustability features or just one and they can be located in several important areas of the foot such as the heel, the instep and the forefoot. The more configurable a shoe is to your foot, the better walking shoe you will end up with.
- Flex: Good walking shoes have a certain amount of flex and at the correct place. Overly flexible shoes that you can bend will not provide adequate support which can lead to foot injuries. On the flip side, shoes that are too ridged won’t be in sync with the foot’s natural biomechanical movement. This means they move as you move and provide the crucial flex your feet need.
- The right outsole: The outsole design is extremely important as it can impact a person’s motion. Light materials will not weigh down the foot and shoes with an ergonomic sole and a mild rocker design will facilitate foot motion, easing stress on the ankle and joints.
- Know your feet: Too many walkers underestimate the importance of selecting a shoe that matches their foot type. Whether it’s walking shoes for flat feet, walking shoes for narrow feet, walking shoes for wide feet, or even fallen arches – choosing the right type will guarantee a more comfortable walking experience. And even better if the walking shoes you choose are available in a wide variety of sizes, including half sizes and several wider fit options. Ideally choose a shoe with removable spacers, as these can guarantee the best fit for your feet.
3.About our code.
Every time you go shopping, you will find all kinds of amazing deals, discounts and special offers. Never refuse such attractive savings. Feel free to use orthofeet promo code before checkout. Here we provide a comprehensive and wide range of deals including online coupon codes, in-store coupons, printable coupons, special deals, promo codes etc. The savings are endless when it comes! Time for you to apply orthofeet coupon code.
4.HOW TO USE orthofeet coupon code?
First, pick up the products and add to your shopping cart. Make sure they meet the requirements of orthofeet shoes promo code prior to application. Second, copy and paste the orthofeet shoes promo code before checkout. You’ll be given a unique coupon code on the landing page. Third, double check your code, if the discount is success, you will see a deducted price on the final sum.
Take advantage of orthofeet coupons for great savings on your purchase. Be budget savvy and enjoy amazing deals, free shipping offers, incredible gifts and more while shopping with orthofeet discount code!
If you have any questions or issues,please let us know.Now let me give you a detailed introduction to the discount such as orthofeet promo code and orthofeet discount code.welcome to consult .
Our curators regularly update orthofeet promo code to ensure you the best deal!